Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Beginning...

Undoubtedly, the most awesome day in history was a particularily splendid day in the middle of March 1998. With that being said, it is safe to assume that the second most awesome day was September 22, 2012. This was by no means a very distinct day. There were no major revelations, announcements, or battles, but on that pleasent Saturday, this blog was created. It started like most random things do: in a restaurant. I had eaten most of my food, but the oversized plate began throwing punches and I required a to-go box. I scooped the remainder of my attacker into the styrofoam box and sat there patiently waiting for my family to finish eating. I looked around. Besides the occasional plate laden waitress, there was nothing exciting going on. My mind began to wander. I thought about unicorns, exploding hippos, and purple flying Joonhahas (You will find that my thoughts are very random and somewhat disturbing). Eventually, my mind strayed into the dangerous and unpredictable territory of armaggeddon. I started to image what was going to happen on that foretold-of day in December. My thoughts were incredible. I knew that these completely random theories of destruction that I was having had never been imagined before. I had to record this! I grabbed a pen and began to scribble on the only suitable writing surface in the area: my to-go box. My humorous mind twisted reality and fact until I had created a masterpiece of randomness. I knew that this had to be shared with others, so I created this blog. From now on. I will post every random thing that I think about in the strange reality that my brain creates. You might find it creepy. You might find it really weird and annoying. You may even enjoy it. Check back every few days for new posts.

6 comments:

  1. I want to thank my dad for being the first one to read this blog. Giddyup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please refrain from writing pointless comments. They show your obvious immaturity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really feel like I know you.... but I can't quite place who you are....

    ReplyDelete